Software Development Intern / Working Student
Financial Service Technology Company in Frankfurt, Germany
Exaloan is a financial services technology company that provides institutional investors with cutting-edge tools to invest globally in digital loans. We operate at the intersection of asset management, software development, and advanced analytics with the ambition to drive innovation in one of the fastest growing FinTech sectors. To strengthen our Software Development Team, we are looking for an intern/ working student
You will be working directly with the founding partners of industry experts across the fields that are at the heart of what we do: capital markets, portfolio management, banking law, software engineering and machine learning. You will be a full member of our software development team from day one. You will support the team in developing API connectors to our platform partners offering digital loans to consumers and small businesses. Depending on your interest and skillset you will be involved in our data science and machine learning activities.
- We are open about you being enrolled in a BSc. or an MSc. Program and will arrange schedules together with you according to your classes and time shifts between Frankfurt and Singapore.
- You identify as a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, a curious, creative mind and a profound understanding of (or deep interest in) programming, data science and/or quantitative analytics.
- To work effectively in our team, you should be familiar with Python, Node.js, and ideally NoSQL Databases. Fundamentals in Machine Learning, Big Data Applications such as h2O, Apache Spark or similar are a plus. Some interest in API development and if you have had some exposure to capital and financial markets in the past will be helpful working with us.
- Being an international team from many different countries we like to see you to be confident speaking in English.
What we offer
- We offer flexible working hours, an international network, direct involvement in the entire trajectory of the firm, innovation on an ongoing basis and a steep learning curve. We hire for talent, hence you will be able to develop your role according to your personal goals and position yourself where you can make the biggest impact and contribution.
- If you are passionate to build with us next-generation asset management solutions in the fastest-growing FinTech market, please fill out your application in the next section.