Junior Process Manager Intern / Working Student
Financial Service Technology Company in Frankfurt, Germany
Who Are We?
We are Exaloan, a financial services technology company. We provide institutional investors with cutting-edge tools to invest globally in digital loans. We operate at the intersection of asset management, software development, and advanced analytics with the ambition to drive innovation in one of the fastest growing FinTech sectors. And we are unstoppable to reach our goals.
Who Are We Looking For?
You identify as a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, a curious, creative mind, and a profound understanding of (or deep interest in) process development, agile work, and organizational design. You are eager to work in the Fintech industry and want to join our team and contribute to the growth of the company. You work independently and like to take on responsibility and your own projects.
You will be working directly with the founding partners of industry experts across the fields that are at the heart of what we do: capital markets, portfolio management, banking law, software engineering, and machine learning. You will be a full member of our team from day one. You will work directly with our COO on projects to build our corporate structure and implement processes with the team.
Depending on your interest and skillset your activities could entail the following fields:
- Organizational and process development, e.g. Project management to implement agile tools and techniques, conducting workshops and training with the team, building our training and knowledge hub on our intranet
- Develop controlling tools for the financial steering and forecasting of the company
- Preparing and Coordinating startup program and award applications
- Supporting HR and recruiting-related tasks, e.g. developing the employer brand, coordinating and conducting job interviews, and guiding new employees in their onboarding
- Supporting marketing activities via social media and product-related platforms
- We are open about you being enrolled in a BSc. or an MSc. Program and will arrange schedules together with you according to your classes.
- Your studies and/or experience focus on any of these or adjacent fields: general management, business administration, process and project management.
- You identify as a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, a curious, creative mind and a profound understanding of (or deep interest in) process development, agile work and organizational design.
- To work effectively in our team, you should be familiar with project management and agile techniques. Fundamentals in tools such as Jira and Sharepoint/O365 Suite will be a good basis for your work. Some interest in and if you have had some exposure to software development and/or capital and financial markets in the past will be helpful working with us.
- Being an international team from many different countries we like to see you be confident speaking in English, German would be a plus.
What We Offer
- Flexible working schedule.
- Professional and experienced team.
- International environment and network.
- Central office in the heart of Frankfurt.
- Direct involvement in the entire trajectory of the firm.
- A steep learning curve.
We hire for talent; hence you will be able to develop your role according to your personal goals and position yourself where you can make the biggest impact and contribution.
If you think you are a good fit for our team, send your application now!