Full Stack Developer
Financial Service Technology Company in Frankfurt, Germany
Who Are We?
We are Exaloan, a financial services technology company. We provide a global marketplace that connects institutional investors with digital lending platforms. We operate at the intersection of asset management, software development, and advanced analytics with the ambition to drive innovation in one of the fastest growing FinTech sectors. And we are unstoppable to reach our goals.
Who Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a motivated and creative Full Stack Developer to join our team as soon as possible. You are an open-minded, fast learner who likes to work independently.
- You will be working directly with the founding partners of industry experts with more than 100 years of combined experience across the fields that are at the heart of what we do: capital markets, portfolio management, banking law, software engineering and machine learning.
- You are part of the full software development process for various products and are responsible for managing your projects from conception to deployment.
- You are responsible for database management.
- You will continuously maintain and upgrade existing software solutions following deployment.
- You are responsible for creating and maintaining your cloud applications, which use either a serverless architecture, or are running on dedicated instances.
- You are responsible for maintaining front end and back-end data.
- You have experience as a Full Stack Developer or a similar position.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the field of Computer Science or similar area.
- You are an expert in front end technologies.
- You should have experience working with AWS Lambda, ReactJS, D3, NodeJS, Multi-Model Databases
- You have experience in working with and developing APIs
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Excellent English, additional language is a plus.
What We Offer
- Flexible working schedule.
- Professional and experienced team.
- International environment and network.
- Central office in the heart of Frankfurt.
- Direct involvement in the entire trajectory of the firm.
- The possibility to grow and scale your role along the growth of Exaloan.
We hire for talent; hence you will be able to develop your role according to your personal goals and position yourself where you can make the biggest impact and contribution.
If you think you are a good fit for our team, send your application now!