Chief Financial Officer
Financial Service Technology Company in Frankfurt, Germany
Who Are We?
We are Exaloan, a financial services technology company. We provide institutional investors with cutting-edge tools to invest globally in digital loans. We operate at the intersection of asset management, software development, and advanced analytics with the ambition to drive innovation in one of the fastest growing FinTech sectors. And we are unstoppable to reach our goals.
Who Are We Looking For?
You are open minded, self-driven and an expert in your field. You are eager to work in the Fintech industry and want to join our team and contribute to the growth of the company. You work independently and like to take on responsibility and your own projects.
- You will be working directly with the founding partners of industry experts with more than 100 years of combined experience across the fields that are at the heart of what we do: capital markets, portfolio management, banking law, software engineering and machine learning.
- You will be directing and overseeing all aspects of the Finance and Accounting matters of the company.
- You will be responsible for building up the financial controlling base of the company as well as taking care of the taxation, fees etc.
- You will be identifying and participating in the funding opportunities including reaching out to banks, Venture Capitals etc.
- You will also be responsible for keeping an eye on the future financial health of the company, forecasting costs of different projects, the capital needed for the upcoming months etc.
- Ideally >5 years of experience in a similar position.
- A bachelor’s degree in the field of Business Administration, Finance or adjacent areas is a must; a master’s degree would be an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and being able to manage well at all levels of the organisation.
- Strong creative and strategic thinking, problem solving and being able to analyse and make decisions in a limited amount of time.
- High level of integrity and independency with a strong sense of urgency and results oriented.
- Fluent English is mandatory; Fluent German is a plus.
What We Offer
- Flexible working schedule.
- Professional and experienced team.
- International environment and network.
- Central office in the heart of Frankfurt.
- Direct involvement and participation in the entire trajectory of the firm.
- The possibility to grow and scale your role along the growth of Exaloan.
We hire for talent; hence you will be able to develop your role according to your personal goals and position yourself where you can make the biggest impact and contribution.
If you think you are a good fit for our team, send your application now!