Business Development Working student
Financial Service Technology Company in Frankfurt, Germany
Who Are We?
Exaloan is a financial services technology company that provides institutional investors with cutting-edge tools to invest globally in digital loans. We operate at the intersection of asset management, software development, and advanced analytics with the ambition to drive innovation in one of the fastest-growing fintech sectors.
To strengthen our Business Development team, we are looking for a working student starting as soon as possible.
- You will be working directly with the founding partners of industry experts with more than 100 years of combined experience across the fields that are at the heart of what we do: capital markets, portfolio management, banking law, software engineering, and machine learning.
- You will get exposure and interaction with key industry segments (Fintech lenders, Digital Lenders, PE, Hedge Funds, Asset Managers and C-level profiles).
- You will be a full member of our business development team from day one.
- You identify potential business partners in the markets we are interested to expand.
- You reach out to potential partner platforms and introduce Exaloan as a growth partner.
- You are fully responsible of the process from reaching out to onboarding the platforms.
- You will be responsible for preparing company and product presentations.
- You will support the team with the preparation and research on market entry opportunities and the development potential of lending platforms. This will include researching topics such as capital markets, demographics, financial inclusion, and more.
- You will engage in building your business network and Exaloan’s network through introduction metings. referrals, and online/offline events.
- You will create and shape the Business Development role together with the team support.
- We are open about you being enrolled in a BSc. or an MSc. Program and will arrange schedules together with you according to your classes.
- You are proactive and have excellent communication skills.
- You are creative and a fast learner with the mindset of picking up topics and tasks on the fly.
- You identify as a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, a curious, creative mind, and a profound understanding of (or deep interest in) capital markets, data science, and/or quantitative analytics.
- You have had some exposure to programming in the past, we consider this a plus.
- Ideally, you can communicate in multiple languages or show a high affinity to international markets such as North America, Africa, South East Asia and other European regions.
- Working hours: 20 hours/week
- A residence permit that allows you to work is required
- On-site work; remote work occasionally allowed
What We Offer
- Flexible working hours
- A central office in the Bahnhofsviertel
- An international network
- Direct involvement in the entire trajectory of the firm
- Innovation on an ongoing basis
- A steep learning curve
We hire for talent, hence you will be able to develop your role according to your personal goals and position yourself where you can make the biggest impact and contribution.
If you think you are a good fit for our company, send your application now!