Marketing/Content Creator Working Student
Financial Service Technology Company in Frankfurt, Germany
Who Are We?
We are Exaloan, a financial services technology company. We provide institutional investors with cutting-edge tools to invest globally in digital loans. We operate at the intersection of asset management, software development, and advanced analytics with the ambition to drive innovation in one of the fastest growing FinTech sectors. And we are unstoppable to reach our goals.
Who Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a savvy Data Engineer to join our analytics team. You are open minded, self-driven and an expert in your field. You are eager to work in the Fintech industry and want to join our team and contribute to the growth of the company. You work independently and like to take on responsibility and your own projects.
- You will be in charge of all Marketing related topics within the company
- You will be responsible to monitor and moderate our Social Media channels (e.g. LinkedIn, Crunchbase)
- You produce and edit content such as: social media posts, infographics, news post etc.
- You create blog posts on an ongoing basis for our website on a wide range of topics related to our business, fintech and digital lending, or other industry related topics (Please have a look at our current blog posts just as an example)
- Exploring new engagement methods and other potential Social Media platforms
- You are pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or Marketing/Media communication
- Previous experience in the field of Marketing is needed
- You like to juggle words and are an excellent creator and writer
- You are a quick learner with the ability to leverage different technologies and data work
- Interest and/or experience in data analytics and technology are a plus
- Excellent English; German or any other language is a plus
What We Offer
- Flexible working schedule.
- Professional and experienced team.
- International environment and network.
- Central office in the heart of Frankfurt.
- Direct involvement in the entire trajectory of the firm.
- A steep learning curve.
We hire for talent; hence you will be able to develop your role according to your personal goals and position yourself where you can make the biggest impact and contribution.
If you think you are a good fit for our team, send your application now!