Full Time Data Scientist
Financial Service Technology Company in Frankfurt, Germany
Who Are We?
We are Exaloan, a financial services technology company. We provide institutional investors with cutting-edge tools to invest globally in digital loans. We operate at the intersection of asset management, software development, and advanced analytics with the ambition to drive innovation in one of the fastest growing FinTech sectors. And we are unstoppable to reach our goals.
Who Are We Looking For?
You are open minded, self-driven and an expert in your field. You are eager to work in the Fintech industry and want to join our team and contribute to the growth of the company. You work independently and like to take on responsibility and your own projects.
- You will be working directly with the founding partners of industry experts with more than 100 years of combined experience across the fields that are at the heart of what we do: capital markets, portfolio management, banking law, software engineering and machine learning.
- You will be a full member of our Software Development team from day one.
- You will be in charge of your own projects.
- You determine the effectiveness and certainty of new data sources and data gathering approach.
- You analyze large structured and unstructured data sets and derive insights from them.
- You develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- You will manage components of our analytics infrastructure from data source to visualization.
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree preferably in the field of Computer Science, Applied math or Information technology ideally with a focus on Data Science.
- You already have some practical work experience in a relevant field, ideally 3-5 years
- Good knowledge as well as previous working experiences are a plus.
- Joining an international team from many different countries excellent English language skills are essential.
- Ideally you are adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for product and process development.
- You identify as a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, a curious, creative mind and a profound understanding of (or deep interest in) data science quantitative analytics, and/or capital markets.
- You are dedicated and familiarize yourself quickly and comprehensively with new topics while also being able to prioritize and achieve objectives.
- To work effectively in our team, you should be familiar with Python, Node.js, and ideally NoSQL Databases. Essentials in Machine Learning and Big Data Applications such as h2O, Apache Spark or similar, are your daily business.
- You have a very good knowledge of MS-Office applications.
What We Offer
- Flexible working schedule.
- Professional and experienced team.
- International environment and network.
- Central office in the heart of Frankfurt.
- Direct involvement in the entire trajectory of the firm.
- A steep learning curve.
We hire for talent; hence you will be able to develop your role according to your personal goals and position yourself where you can make the biggest impact and contribution.
If you think you are a good fit for our team, send your application now!