Business Development Intern / Working student
Financial Service Technology Company in Frankfurt, Germany
Who Are We?
Exaloan is a financial services technology company that provides institutional investors with cutting-edge tools to invest globally in digital loans. We operate at the intersection of asset management, software development, and advanced analytics with the ambition to drive innovation in one of the fastest-growing fintech sectors.
To strengthen our Business Development team, we are looking for an intern/working student starting as soon as possible.
- You will be working directly with the founding partners of industry experts with more than 100 years of combined experience across the fields that are at the heart of what we do: capital markets, portfolio management, banking law, software engineering, and machine learning.
- You will be a full member of our business development team from day one.
- You reach out to potential partner platforms and introduce Exaloan as a growth partner.
- You will support the team with the preparation and research on market entry opportunities and the development potential of lending platforms. This will include researching topics such as capital markets, demographics, financial inclusion, and more.
- We are open about you being enrolled in a BSc. or an MSc. Program and will arrange schedules together with you according to your classes.
- You identify as a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, a curious, creative mind, and a profound understanding of (or deep interest in) capital markets, data science and/or quantitative analytics.
- You have had some exposure to programming in the past, we consider this as a plus.
- Ideally, you can communicate in multiple languages or show a high affinity to international markets such as South East Asia and other European regions.
What we offer
- flexible working hours,
- a central office in the Bahnhofsviertel,
- an international network,
- direct involvement in the entire trajectory of the firm,
- innovation on an ongoing basis and
- a steep learning curve.
We hire for talent, hence you will be able to develop your role according to your personal goals and position yourself where you can make the biggest impact and contribution.
If you think you are a good fit for our company, send your application now!