Who we are?
Exaloan is a pioneering financial services technology company operating in one of the fastest growing FinTech sectors. We offer a global B2B marketplace that seamlessly links institutional investors with digital loan originators, matching investment opportunities to investor requirements through real-time, loan-level scoring. With our deep knowledge of institutional asset management, innovative software development, and advanced analytics, our mission is to bridge the global funding gap by providing FinTech loan originators worldwide access to institutional capital.
Who are we looking for?
To further our mission, Exaloan seeks a seasoned, self-driven, and collaborative Senior Data Scientist to join our dynamic startup and contribute to the growth of the company. This position will focus on enhancing our Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) toolbox and developing new, innovative solutions to meet the growing needs of our marketplace.
- Work closely with capital markets experts and leverage machine learning and computational statistical methods to enhance model accuracy and predictive capabilities.
- Synthesize open-course data with our advanced analytics to construct state-of-the-art forecasting and scoring models through the creation of custom data models and algorithms
- Take the initiative on a range of analytics projects, including ESG greenhouse emissions forecasting, from conceptualization to execution, driving our commitment to sustainability forward.
- Engage with interdisciplinary teams to integrate new analytic services into our broader suite of software solutions.
- Master of Science in Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, or a related quantitative field.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in data science or analytics, preferably within the financial services or FinTech industry; a proven track-record developing and implementing production-ready data models and algorithms in a business environment; experience with real-time data processing and analytics.
- Experience in predictive modeling and statistical analysis; proficiency in Python, R, and Node.js; advanced knowledge of machine learning theory and applications, especially in large data regimes; familiarity with data visualization tools and dashboard creation; strong NoSQL database management skills; fluency in English.
- Understanding of financial markets, digital lending, and experience with risk management or credit scoring models desirable.
- Experience leading projects, setting timelines, and meeting deadlines; capability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work independently.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic, growth-oriented start-up.
Our offer to You
We offer you an exciting and challenging position in a dynamic and future-oriented company. You will have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the design and implementation of our product strategy and drive the success of our company.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Jobticket for Frankfurt.
- International environment und network.
- Central office in the heart of Frankfurt.
- Direct involvement in the overall development of the company: In our team, you are directly involved in the overall development of our company. You can actively contribute to our strategic decisions and help shape the company’s success.
- High degree of autonomy and creative freedom: We value your expertise and give you a high degree of autonomy and creative freedom. You have the opportunity to contribute innovative ideas and drive your own projects forward.
Thank you in advance for your interest and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you think you are a good fit for our team, send your application now!