Who Are We?
Who Are We Looking For?
As a Designer at Exaloan, you will play a pivotal role in both shaping our visual identity and developing & maintaining our website. This role requires a unique blend of skills, combining front-end development expertise with a deep understanding of business design. You will work closely with other team members to create compelling designs to improve Exaloan’s brand image.
The area of responsibility primarily includes the following tasks:
- Maintain and develop the website’s content.
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility and optimization for the speed and usability of the website.
- Track, record, and analyze the website data.
- Test and improve the user experience of our websites.
- Utilize your front-end knowledge to collaborate with cross-functional teams to define project scope and objectives.
- Collaborate with other team members to understand business objectives and translate them into high-quality design materials.
- Develop design solutions that align with brand identity and effectively communicate business goals.
- Create data-driven visualizations, infographics, and presentations to support decision- making processes.
- Proofread designs to make sure that text, layout, and dimensions are ready for printing.
- Render and present design mockups for review.
- Preserve the brand’s consistency across all printed materials and designs.
- Manage and prioritize design projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget.
- Bachelor/Master of Fine Arts in Graphic Design, Bachelor/Master of Arts in Graphic Design, or related programs in Visual Communication, Digital Media Design, Interactive Design, or Web Development.
- 2+ years of experience as a front-end developer and business visual designer.
- Good knowledge of WordPress and Elementor.
- Good knowledge of tools for tracking and analyzing website data such as Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Fundamental knowledge of keyword research and SEO.
- Excellent knowledge of design tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of UI/UX tools such as Figma or Sketch.
- Good knowledge of print design.
- Basic knowledge of video editing.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- Strong communication skills and the ability to articulate design decisions to both technical and non-technical team members.
- Good understanding of design ethics and respect for the intellectual property rights of others.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time and meet deadlines.
- Excellent German or any other language is a plus.
- Working hours: 40 hours/week.
- A residence permit that allows you to work in Germany is required
- A portfolio showcasing a range of design and development work, highlighting your versatility and expertise in both areas.
- On-site work; remote work occasionally.
What We Offer
- Flexible working schedule.
- Professional and experienced team.
- International environment and network.
- Central office in the heart of Frankfurt.
- Direct involvement in the entire trajectory of the firm.
- A steep learning curve.
We hire for talent; hence you will be able to develop your role according to your personal goals and position yourself where you can make the biggest impact and contribution.
If you think you are a good fit for our team, send your application now!